Cottvalley is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Cottvalley may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from the 1st of January, 2020.
WHAT WE COLLECT
- Your user name along with your password;
- Your name;
- Your address;
- Your telephone number;
- Your e-mail address or other contact formation;
- Your date of birth;
- Your gender;
- Information regarding your transactions on the Website, (including sales or purchase history);
- Your financial information such as bank account information or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details including one-time password;
- Internet protocol address;
- Any other Information that you provide during your registration process, if any, on the Website; or
- [Identification code of your communication device which you use to access the Website or otherwise deal with Company],
Non Personal Information
Company may also collect information other than Personal Information from you through the Website when you visit and / or use the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. This Non-Personal Information would not assist Company to identify you personally. This Non-Personal Information may include:
- Your geographic location;
- details of your telecom service provider or internet service provider;
- the type of browser (internet explorer, firefox, opera, google chrome etc.);
- the operating system of your system, device and the Website you last visited before visiting the Website;
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided with your permission.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or post. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
The Company does not disclose, transfer, trade, rent or sell your Personal or Non Personal Information in any manner, except as specified herein or if you express your consent towards the same.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information when required to do so by law or regulation, or under any legal obligation or order under law or in response to a request from a law enforcement or governmental agency or judicial, quasi-judicial or any other statutory or constitutional authority or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Although the Company provides full security and secrecy to your Personal Information, we urge you to be careful with sharing of your Personal Information with any third party claiming to be related to the Company on separate emails/phone calls etc. The Company disclaims any and all liabilities towards any such claims that have arisen due to your own negligence or wilful misconduct and the Company takes no responsibility of the same.
- Company Name: RJ’s Fashion
- Telephone No: 9099559084
- E-Mail ID: email@example.com