TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.Privacy and Payment
• No private information will be passed across from our servers. We, as service providers, do not believe in leaving superfluous junk or spam mails to any individual.
• We, at Cottvalley, also take proper care that your payment process remains totally secure. Thus, at no instance of time, do we preserve any sort of bank or credit/debit card details.
• We prefer Direcpay – One of the India’s leading and most trusted payment Gateways, for net-banking as well as card payments. Our card payment modes include MasterCard & Visa.
2.Stock-Policy & Delivery
• We manage our stock list online according to the product stock availability. However, In case of any unfortunate technical or operational issues, If any false information misguides a customer regarding the stock availability,
• We would try providing with the best appropriate compensation thereby. For instance, if we receive an order for a product, which is out of stock in the inventory, but still appears to be in stock online, we’ll actively attempt to get it for you within a period of three working days.
• We have business tie-ups with world’s prime logistic companies. But still, it would be tough for us to be responsible for their services. Thus, if your product does not get delivered within stipulated time, please let us know within that period. For more information, please refer to our shipping policies
3.Regarding customer Information
(A) Collecting information
• We wouldn’t retrieve your private information unless you provide it to us. If you purchase some Products from our website, for instance, we might need to gather your e-mail address, mailing address, credit/debit card details etc.
• We may collect further personal information, in case you access any special services offered by us.
• The information will be retrieved when a customer:
Searches for products & places an order through the website
Adds items to wish-list
Provides a review or an opinion
Participates in a contest or questionnaire
Calls up or mails customer service
Participates in a chat or discussion
• We would retrieve the following information:
Primary contact information such as name, e-mail address, phone number
Residential/office/other address for billing purpose
Bank account details, credit/debit card details
Purchase and shipping recipient(s) & their information
Review & e-mail contents
Personal description & photograph in personal section
• The purpose of information gathering is to amend our services and to personalize to our customers as much as possible, thus to help us serve you better.
• Just as most other websites do, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your operating system, IP address, and browser type and referring/exit pages. We use this information to:
Accomplish your order
Provide you with an order confirmation
Provide you with requested product or service information
Provide you warranty information & product updates
Respond to customer service requests
Administer your account
Respond to your issues and questions
• Contact number: This is required in order to guide the delivery person track you. Your number can also be used to keep you updated about the status of your order and help you assist with activities like confirmation, rejection or cancellation of your order. You might receive a call initiated by an automated system or a customer service representative for appropriate service & support.
• Shipping address: This is used to deliver your order. You can update it on every fresh order and we will NEVER send anything else to this address except your order itself.
• Billing address: This is required only for the verification purpose of your credit cards. We will NEVER deliver anything to this address unless requested.
• Credit/Debit card information: Your credit/debit card information is used for successful transactional purposes only.
• E-mail address: You can relax & take a chill pill since we are not going to mail you, no matter what, without your consent. We would require to mail you for:
• Send you the copy of your order
• Provide you with the shipping information
• Conduct a small customer satisfaction survey
• Provide you with updates & reminders for the products you opt to be reminded for.
(C) No sharing of information
• We will never include your mail-address in any mailing lists or spam recipients.
• We utterly believe that your information should not be provided or sold to any third parties, unlike many other companies that do.
• You can opt for providing an alternative e-mail address for correspondence.
• We would never disturb you with unnecessary mails, for purposes such as business promotion.
• Any credit/debit card transaction will be made with our company DMT. The name of our website i.e. Cottvalley.com would not appear anywhere.
• The merchant name on the card/bank statement will either show our payments processing partner name i.e. EBS or it will show our parent companies name i.e Dew Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
• We maintain latest anti-virus programs, if required, on our server and assure the safety & security of the database server as well.
We, at Cottvalley, highly believe in protecting all your sensitive information. For purchases made online with credit cards, the payment gateway stores your card number in encrypted form for a limited amount of time, and our employees at Cottvalley.com do not have access to this information. PIN data or 3-digit security codes are not stored by us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us from unauthorized access or disclosure, both during transmission and once we receive it. Thus, we’ve tied up with one of India’s leading payment gateway service providers. Whenever you enter any sensitive information, it is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). It is stored for a limited amount of time for in an encrypted form, and is not accessible by any of the employees at uniplanetstore.com. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Hence, we apply our best commercially acceptable means to protect your information.
SSL Certification. All the information you provide to the Website is protected under SSL Certification
• Data Safety – The Website uses a Secure Web Server for all Order Confirmations.
• Signing Out – To prevent malicious attacks or unauthorized access to sensitive information, it is important for you to monitor those who have access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign out when finished using a shared computer. Please note that the Website does not store any Credit Card information and redirects all payment requests The information is encrypted using our secure socket layer technology (SSL). However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we try our best to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We assume no liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or other acts of omissions. to third party payment gateways.
7. Copyright & Trademark
• Cottvalley and reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Site. Access to this Site does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of Cottvalley.com or any third party’s intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to uniplanetstore.com. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Cottvalley.com. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
• All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music , video clips and written and other materials that are part of Cottvalley (collectively, the “Contents”) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use.. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site or any related software. All software used on this Site is the property of Cottvalley.com or its suppliers and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The Contents and software on this Site may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Contents on this Site is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise noted, all Contents are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by Cottvalley.com, The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Contents on this Site is the exclusive property of Cottvalley.com and is also protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
8. Intellectual Property Rights
• All and any intellectual property rights in connection with the products shall be owned absolutely by the Cottvalley.
9. Social Media Features and Widgets